2020 Baltimore Mardi Gras Festival
February 22, 2020 9:00 pm – 11:59 pm
Power Plant Live!
34 Market Place
The 2020 Baltimore Mardi Gras Festival will be held on February 22nd Power Plant Live! Going into it’s 11th year, this will be the biggest party yet!
This year’s festival features more live performances including Cirque-style performers, jugglers, aerial artists, and stilt walkers.
Come hungry for the King Cake eating contest and dance throughout the district with the live music and drink packages.
The Bourbon Street-style Bash includes:
- Hula Hoopers, Stilt Walkers, Jugglers, and Aerial Artists!
- Live Music from Sac Au Lait dubbed “Baltimore’s Dixieland Jazz” by City Paper.
- Drink Packages with Souvenir Captain Morgan Hurricane Cups
- Mardi Gras themed masks
- Shopping Cart Parade
- King Cake Eating Contest
- Crowning of the King and Queen with the best costume or most creative beads
- beads, beads and more BEADS!
For more information, visit: www.powerplantlive.com.